As an attorney, Shakeena Melbourne fiercely advocates for your peace of mind. She believes life is about seeking happiness - and you can't have that if you are grappling with legal concerns, debt, or considering bankruptcy.
This is why she practices law and uses education to teach clients and small businesses about tax management, bankruptcy, and small business best practices.
Attorney Shakeena Melbourne’s, the Eraser, has a mission to help small business owners erase bad debt, expunge bad records, and build their business the right way.
Her passion for the law began admiring her uncle’s business venture, a Jamaican restaurant in Los Angeles, California. Ms. Melbourne believed in her uncle’s vision and assisted him in maintaining the productivity of his business. Ms. Melbourne took all of the knowledge she learned and now applies that information to her business clients.
- University of California, Riverside, Political Science with an emphasis in International Affairs.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctorate focusing in Business and International Law.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Corporate Finance LLM (Masters in Law).
- Licensed attorney in the State of Michigan
- Admitted in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Admitted in the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Board of Director of Moving Legacies, nonprofit
- Founder of Veterans4Me, nonprofit
- Board of Director of Filthy Cares, nonprofit
- Advisory Board member of Center for Success
- One Hundred & Fifteen I Ams
- The Scoop on Bankruptcy and Why You May Need it?
- The Skinny On: How to be Debt Free in 90 days
Don't Second Guess Your Next Move!
Let the Eraser help erase bad debt, judgments, garnishments and past criminal records!
We can partner to build and protect your business from the very start. In other words... let's talk!